Understanding the Auric Field: A Dive Into Its 7 Layers
For almost 25 years now, I have been fascinated by energy and its impact on our life experiences.
From the way a soft hum of a meditation chant can create a shift to the emotional connection that the vibrant hues of a sunset elicit, it is all connected to our energy. And at the core of that energetic connection lies our energy signature - the auric field.
The Auric field is like a glowing cocoon that envelops our physical body.
When it comes to your deeper healing, understanding the Auric Field is an excellent place to start. As each layer is connected to a specific aspect of our energetic experience, it is oftentimes the layers that hold the pictures, programming, and wounding that we seek to heal.
What I want to share with you today is a quick overview of each layer and give you an idea of how these layers can aid you in your healing and growth.
1. The Physical or Etheric Auric Body (First Layer) The closest layer to your physical body, this layer resonates with your physical sensations and feelings. Think about the warmth you feel on your skin when you step into the sun. This layer, while invisible, captures the essence of that sensation. It's a reflection of your physical well-being and your tangible experiences. Just as you care for your physical body, paying attention to this layer can guide you on how to nourish and heal yourself.
2. The Emotional Auric Body (Second Layer) Moving out one layer, we reach the Emotional layer. Associated with emotions and feelings without a conscious source (those gut feelings you can't explain), it plays a vital role in how you interact with the world emotionally. Have you ever felt a sudden mood shift without any apparent reason? That's this layer, trying to communicate with you. Are you matching someone or mirroring them?
3. The Vital Auric Body or the Mental Body (Third Layer) Next, we have the Vital or Mental body. This layer is the realm of your logical mind, thoughts, and processes. Just as you spend time reflecting and contemplating, this layer holds the blueprint of those processes. By understanding it, you can unlock greater clarity and focus in your everyday life and also look for the patterns, loops, and programs that keep you locked in old behaviors. It is connected to your 3rd chakra. Oftentimes we think it's our mind that is directing things, but it can actually be the ego (which is the unevolved aspect of the 3rd chakra.)
4. The Astral Auric Body (Fourth Layer) This layer holds the impressions of all of your experiences, both in the physical realm, the Spiritual realm (astral travel), and from your dream space. It is here that unprocessed pictures and imprints can collect - affecting how you see yourself and the world around you. The Astral layer is also the bridge between the physical and spiritual realms, and it is here that we can experience a block or a gap that keeps our Spiritual exploration from anchoring into our physical journey. Learning how to bridge or heal that gap can accelerate your healing and conscious growth.
5. The Lower Mental Auric Body or Etheric Template (Fifth Layer) Here, we start to transcend into the higher spiritual layers. The fifth layer represents the first layer of the Soul Body. This is a full energetic representation of your physical form. It is also the energetic repository of your Karmic or Soul Memory.
6. The Higher Mental Auric Body or Celestial Body (Sixth Layer) Continuing our ascent, this layer represents divine love, spiritual ecstasy, and the beautiful moments where you feel one with the universe. This is also the layer that we access to tap into Spiritual truths, bringing them in so that we can manifest them into the physical.
7. The Spiritual Auric Body or the Ketheric Template (Seventh Layer) This layer connects you to the divine, the vast cosmos, and everything beyond comprehension. It is your connection to your divine source, and it is also how people see, react, and interact with you. If you feel misunderstood or unseen, doing energy work on this layer can be helpful. You can also use this outer layer to support your own healthy boundaries. Try placing the energy of compassion on the outside of this layer; it will help people receive what they need energetically without you having to get involved.
There you have it, my friends. The auric field is not just a halo of energy; it's the essence of our being. Each layer has its purpose, its message, its unique vibration, and its need for cleaning, healing, and deeper Intrinsic Energy Work®.
Remember, energy healing begins with understanding. As you become more in tune with your auric field, you'll unlock doors to self-love, healing, and growth.
Your energy makes up who you are, so treat it with the love and care you deserve.